Do you believe in magic?

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kinden up

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but that's not my fault. For awhile now this site wouldn't let me do anything. Every time I wanted to edit my manga lists, I couldn't. Unfortunately I've been reading so much that I don't remember what I've read, and, therefore, can't add them to my lists.

I've finally decided to make a Kinden blog, posting up each chapter. I had some great advice in making Lilly better, but I'm just so damn tired right now that I'll fix it in the morning.

So, I watched Samurai Champloo, and I can't get enough of it! I finished the series this morning, and I immediately went to FF.net and started reading fics. There are mostly Fuu+Mugen stories, but there are the rare Mugen/Jin and Jin/Fuu, which I find more exciting. I mean, it's obvious Fuu and Mugen belong together, and I love that, but I am a fan of non-canon pairings. Mugen/Jin is obvious...It's yaoi, and I love it! Jin/Fuu is a bit tough to get a handle on. They do think of each other as siblings, at least I like to think they do, but once in a while someone throws up a good reason why they become paired.

I have an idea in my mind for a fic, Fuu/Mugen, but I've started to think that maybe it starts out as Fuu/Mugen, but turns into Fuu/Jin? Or the other way around? Either way, it's going to be a oneshot, and it's going to be long. Actually, now that I think of how long, I might make it a chapter or two. Then again, we all know how that'll turn out (i.e. see I Kissed A Girl ft. Lucy/Erza). That one was meant to be a oneshot, but I turned it into a 2-chapter story, and I'm still only halfway through the second chapter.

Okay, I'm really tired now, so I'm really going to leave and do more tomorrow. e_e

No comments:

Post a Comment