Do you believe in magic?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Problems....

So, due to random lag problems, I haven't been able to do ANYTHING here, so lack of updating my lists has really ticked me off. I really wanted to update that list, with all the yaoi and regulars I've been reading, I know I'll end up missing something, and that'll really tick me off more. Grarg.

So, I'm watching the news, and some lady killed a new mother so she could kidnap the baby. Like, WHAT THE HELL?! The kid had to be no more than 2 months old. So sad. I remember being pregnant and constantly conjuring up freakish scenarios that would make me start bawling at random and become terrified to go outside.

I was pregnant with Ava when I was watching one of the SAW movies, and the bad guy's wife, who was also pregnant, ended up getting hit by a door and had a miscarraige. A FREAKIN DOOR! I wouldn't go near a door unless someone opened it for me for a week until Travis yelled at me and told me to buck up, that won't ever happen. Well, ya never know, right?

I've began to upload Part 2 of my Kinden story; I'm apparently serious about it! Well, of course I am - I've only been writing it since junior...senior year of high school. Or maybe earlier? I got into Fruits Basket at the beginning of my high school career.....That's it! It's all Natsuki Takaya's fault I almost failed my high school life! Naw, I'm not blaming her.

I looked up pictures of her awhile ago to see what the person who could draw so beautifully and the author of my favorite series looked like...She's adorable! Yuzuha Ougi is adorable, too! When I was looking them up, I started thinking, If I ever become a famous writer (yea, right!), would someone look me up? What would they say if they saw my picture? Well, I'm sure once I get famous I'll have more reliable pictures up there, so maybe someone will say that I'm cute? =) Not in a creepy way, either. Like, "Oh em eff gee! She's so freakin adorable, I just wanna pinch her cheeks till they fall off!"

Well, it's that time for me to go take my lovely sister's kids to the bus stop, and then sit there until the bus comes. Honestly; I was walking to the bus stop on my own as a 3rd grader, and then walking to school on my own in 4th grade! Okay, so they can't exactly walk to school, but around the corner to the bus stop? And then wait for the bus stop on their own? Hopefully by the time Maddy gets to middle school, Jay will wanna be on his own, though it's kinda understandable if he doesn't....he is the only boy at the bus stop...poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment