Do you believe in magic?

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What to do?

So, it's been 3 days since Travis left for his trip, and I haven't typed in any of the stories that I promised to update. I'm such a horrible person! Well, it's not like I'm not wanting to type, I actually just started this post so I can type something! I want to type, but I don't know what to type about. Yesterday I stared at the computer screen for 10 minutes, going back and forth between the half done Lucy/Erza fic, and the not yet started Natsu/Gray fic...

See, this is why I hate writing chapter stories! I mean, I used to love it, but that was back when I could pull any plot out of my ass and make it into a 10 chapter story. I can't do that now, and it's rather depressing. I start school at the end of May, so I won't be able to type at all, and I will restrain myself, and that makes me even more depressed. It was all because of my over-imaginative mind that I failed in school to begin with!

Instead of paying attention in class, I wrote. I gave birth to Anya and Carson, Gore! Gore, my lovely bad man. I seriously had a crush on him as I developed his personality. Even the part where he fell in love with his granddaughter! In his defense, he didn't look like he was a grampa, and he got together with her in the first place so she could take him to Anya so he could put a spell on her and turn her young and beautiful again so they could finally be together again!

So what if he was bad? Everything he did, he did for the sake of true love! So she didn't love him back, that didn't stop him. He's the muther-fudgin leader of the dragon army, biznatches!

Okay, got a little nostalgic for a moment. I really wish I could have finished that story line. It was 3 books long so far, and I devoted the first 3 years of high school to it, before I got into Harry Potter fan fiction, then other fan fiction, and pretty much abandoned it all together. I definately think that I might resurrect the land of Hewitt, after I'm done with school and whatnot, just like I resurrected Give Me Wings.

Oh give me wings, that I may fly//strong wings to soar across the sky//swift wings to reach great heights above//sure wings to take me home again.

Or something like that. No, I did not make that up. That was a song that we sang in choir at the time I was obsessed with my Lord Pyro, and little Shii dreamed of having wings of her own so that she could fly. Anyway, that was the kicker of inspiring me to writing Give Me Wings in the first place. I actually really like the newly revised version. Shii isn't some little hopeless girl, but she still chases after Pyro like she is the little girl she was originally. Of course I've planned some defenseless Shii scenes with Tenshi coming to her rescue (Fireflight's Forever, I have to thank for that sudden pairing twist.).

That's right. I paired Shii and Tenshi, though they weren't supposed to end up together.

Well, I think I've typed enough for now. My keyboard is friggin loud and everyone is sleeping. I actually got the kids to bed and asleep before 9 tonight! Now, hopefully they stay asleep so that when I finally fall asleep, I don't wake up in the middle of the night. Of course, being on the PMS thing, that happens anyway, but I'd rather it be because of that and not the kids.

I miss my honey! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment