Do you believe in magic?

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Oh damn...

My computer is running super slowly, which is bad considering I actually need it now for all the fun stuff I have to type up for school. I've decided to reset it back to factory settings (is what the computer calls it?). I've had to upload all my stories to something so I wouldn't lose them, so I thought, 'Hey! I have a blog I can do that to. It's not like anyone reads it, anyway." ;D

I am a little conflicted about resetting my computer, though. I'm going to lose all my music, pictures, files, everything! Can't begin to express how depressing that sounds. I've already gone through my picture file and gave a heartwarming, tear-filled good bye and promised to look them up again when everything is done.

I'm also losing all my bookmarks from google, but I only look at about 4 of them. I've been thinking of writing everything down and then finding them again after I re-upload Chrome.

Aye aye, I was planning on doing homework today, too, but I've barely touched my books. Heh. >_> It'll all be done by the time I have to turn it in, but I wanted to at least lessen the load a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment