Do you believe in magic?

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Currently...

I finally managed to update Magic. ^_^; Took me awhile, and I wrote most of it at school....Ah well, at least it was updated and somewhat finished. I managed to cover my ass and made it a story where I didn't have to worry about the actual storyline at all. As long as I throw in Natsu/Gray, it counts, right?

So, BF is gone. Left to Kentucky to try to make our lives better while I stay here and go to school. It's not that bad. I'm enjoying the freedom of staying at my mom's Monday-Thursday.

I was just commenting at Jcafe that I was lucky he left some of his shirts...which I am!...but then I started to feel sad that he didn't leave his jersey home. I mean, he left his Chargers' jerseys, but they're all of people who don't even play for the Chargers anymore. I mean, the Chargers community kinda looks down on Tomlinson now, don't they? And Cromartie is doing amazing as a Viking...Hm...not quite sure about Merriman. I really need to pay more attention to football. Ah well...they won this weekend so...that's good. n.n;;

I do, however, want a Rivers jersey. *___* That would be amazing. And I'd get to wear it all the time without worrying about getting jumped! :-D

Anywho, I have to get to school now...so....Should I throw in a "laters"? Nah, I'm just going to leave without saying anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment