Do you believe in magic?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Thursday...

I've finished my first Fairy Tail fic, and, though everyone else seems to have liked the end, I didn't. I was rushed, because it was midnight, and I had to type quietly and slowly. I just wanted to end it. I could have been better. Well, now I'm writing my Fairy Tail slash, with Gray and Natsu. I haven't seen any of those, and since I've been reading my yaoi lately, I thought it was high time for one to make an appearance. Unfortunately, I've been running a blank. It's not that I don't know what to type - I do - it's just that I'm being lazy and bored right now.

And Sydney's random fits of shrieking aren't helping any. I wish she'd just lay down and take her nap already.

So, adding to my ever growing collection of stories, I've decided to rewrite my Pyro/Shii story. I've morphed it, so it's really not at all like the original, but the characters are still all the same. Tenshi, Hotohori, Shii, Helghast, Crystal, and, of course, Pyro. They're all the same creatures as usual, but their lives are different now. Pyro left Shii so she could train on her own to become a skilled vampire hunter, so she could kill him in the end. I haven't decided if she really does at the end or not, but the love is there.

Ugh I need to get rid of the lazy feeling and just finish my oneshot slash! I want to finish it and see what people will think about it! But I do need to make sure it's tastefully done without any weird feelings. Gray's all seme, so he's taking charge! Go Gray! He's my favorite, anyway. =) Maybe I'll go even crazier and make a Gray/Erza pairing!

Guh, I'll just pair everyone! Screw it, even throw in some Erza/Lucy. x_x Am I really that perverted? :) Possibly. Lately I am...can't really help it. Anyway, onto my ficcies!

No comments:

Post a Comment