Do you believe in magic?

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hana Kimi

So I'm reading the manga that the person who drew Fruits Basket ended up doing after Fruits Basket...really cute, I love her drawing techniques...and I see a picture with Mizuki from Hana Kimi, and TV under her! So I'm all like, "Oh em gee! Did they FINALLY make Hana Kimi an anime?!?!?!?" Cuz, ya know, I've been wanting something like foreeeeverrrrr!!!!

Turns out that it's not an anime, but a live TV drama! At first I was a little skeptical, thinking how weird it'd be to watch it with real people and whatnot, but it turns out that it's freakin amazing. First two minutes, and I'm like "Wtf, drama on crack?!" Yeah, it's like that...but I can't laugh out loud, because when I do I get weird looks from Hubby. Last night I couldn't laugh because everyone was sleeping, and now I tell him that I'm watching a Japanese drama, that's actually really funny, and he gives me those eye rolls and calls me stupid, and thinks I care more about the computer than him. Well, ya know what? I'd rather be on the computer watching a Japanese TV drama on crack than stare at a wall!!!

Okay!

So, Nakatsu Shuichi was always my favorite character, and now that I'm watching him, he's even more my favorite! The guy who plays him is hot, nuthin more to it. It's amazing how much like an anime they try to make it. On shows that do that, like Big Time Rush, I can't stand it, but for some reason I like it on this show. For example, when Nakatsu places his hand on Mizuki's shoulder, and instantly hearts pop out of his hand and he falls on the ground, moaning and groaning, holding his hand. Then, just now, when Nakatsu and Mizuki are sitting on the bench, he looks at her and sees her all beautified and surrounded by flowers. The camera zooms in on his face as his cheeks turn pink (really cute, by the way), and when Mizuki talks to him, the camera angle changes and we see Nakatsu had actually moved and his forehead was touching Mizuki's....

It's cute and freakin funny! I want to laugh, and I'M SORRY THAT MY LAUGHING AT SOMETHING SO MINDLESS AND POINTLESS ISN'T OKAY WITH YOU, BUT I'M GOING TO LAUGH ANYWAY YOU JACKASS!!!!

-_- Wooo, I'm done ranting, and now I'm sure the loading is completed....Back to watching my new favorite show!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment