Do you believe in magic?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ao no Exorcist

So, whenever I'm taking a break from writing my stories and reading my heavy yaoi (yumm!), I'm watching Ao no Exorcist, or the Blue Exorcist. I get all excited thinking about it, for some reason...and as I was watching it today, I thought to myself, 'What Meister would I choose if I were to be an Exwire?' I'm torn between Dragoon, Knight, and Tamer. Dragoons use firearms, Knights use swords, and Tamers can summon demons. So freakin awesome! I've been thinking of starting a story, probably one that has nothing to do with the main characters, since I've grown passed the canon/oc pairings, and adding a new character in Exorcist training. A new roleplay character or something! It would be nice if people in the RP rooms would actually roleplay something other than Transformers so I can throw in my uber awesome characters. I'd love to roleplay Transformers, but I'm only into the movies, and they're all purist about it, saying the movies sucked and whatnot.

Urgckle...

Anywho! I'm regretting not turning my Fairy Tail fic into a smutty mc-smut story. Here I am, writing about Lucy being half naked, and planning on Natsu not ravaging her! Gawd, Jelly, whassa matter with you?! D: Well, after listening to Vanessa Carlton's White Houses over and over today, I'm planning on writing another fic, and, this time, it's going to be dirtah! >=D I'm going to have Natsu destroy Lucy.

Okay, getting ahead of myself here. I have to map out the story first! and kinda finish the one I'm working on. Fluff first, smut later, I guess. mou =(

All right, back to what I was talking about...Blue Exorcist! And, here I go being all relationship and whatnot, I'm totally voting to see a little Rin/Bon action. Oh, that's my Yaoi(yummm!) obsession peeking through. But, seriously, how can they not get a little attracted to each other?! I mean, they're so at each other's throats all the time that it's almost impossible for one of them to not make a move on the other. All right, I'm getting excited here, I think I need to write it out, and SOON. I'll finish Angel Densetsu and Fairy Tail fics, and the next story will be my yaoi.

Jeeze, I haven't written a yaoi in six-ish years. I have faith in myself, especially after all the yaoi I've been reading lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment