Do you believe in magic?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

More research!

Along with researching the mechanics of two straight men falling in love, I've also been researching easy, 2 person drinking games. Yes, the first encounter my heroes have will be because they're waiting for the girls, and while they're waiting, they're drinking, and have a circumstance that sheds some light on Gray's fascination for Natsu...Am I giving away too much?

Anyway, all the drinking games I've found all have to do with props, and more than 2 people! Grrgle! I'm about to just quit and make them just sit around a table, while sipping cocktails! No, I'd never do that. Maybe I'll make one up? Of, not really make it up, but just have them do something.

I'm honestly at a loss here for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment