Do you believe in magic?

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fairy Tail slashed!

So, so far my two slashed Fairy Tail shorts have been huge hits! Everyone loves them, and I've actually been asked to continue them. I won't, though, because they're both one-shots, and I plan to stick to it! However, I do have a full on story in the works. Just thought of it, not two minutes ago as I walking out of the bathroom, and I've already decided on the situation that throws the two men together in a spiral of emotions and confusion, which will end in their love for each other....

I've also planned to throw in a little Lucy/Erza, but for the sake of my readers, I'll keep it small...unless I'm asked to do more. I'll probably do a story of them anyway, whether it'd be asked for or not. But first things first, my Gray/Natsu story.

Not quite sure how long it's going to be, yet, and I still have to write out the last chapter to my Angel Densetsu story, and I really need to update my non-fan-fics as well. Gotta keep everyone happy! Well, it'll be awhile before I run out of story to update for each original, so I'm not totally worried.

I really can't express how excited I am to get started on this new story. I've actually done lots of "research" on Gray and Natsu, and from what I've seen, everyone seems to think that Natsu is the uke! I mean, I originally wanted Gray to the seme, but I didn't that EVERYONE else had the same idea. I was expecting to see a bit of the roles switched, but, no...

Hm...maybe that'll be a deciding factor of my story? Dominant Natsu. I think I can make it work. Well, onto the mapping! Hopefully I can get the basics out before the end of the night. It's only 9.30-ish, but I'm really tired, and probably won't last another hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment