Do you believe in magic?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chapter 1, done!

Did it. Finished chapter 1 of Magic, and nothing feels better than listening to Jay-Z's "Good Feeling" after accomplishing something. Thank you, Pandora, for your delightful contribution to my mood tonight.

Unfortunately, I've been drawn into a manga called "After School Nightmare", and I'm not sure if I'll get to chapter 2 any time soon. Honestly, I've barely gotten chapter 2 mapped out...I have one sentence of the MAP done, which means, if I don't kick butt tomorrow, chapter 2 probably won't be done for a week or so.

Heh, I apologize in advance to my readers. SORRY! But, it'll get done, I can promise that. I'm just not overly working myself to get it done like I've done with the previous stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment