Do you believe in magic?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Roleplay Characters pt. 2

A couple more characters that I've made up since the last list I made.

Roxanne (Roxy) - An exorcist (Ao no Exorcist). Knight/Dragoon, the only mixed offensive based exorcist. Despite being young enough to be his daughter, she was practically in love with Shiro Fujimoto. After learning about his death, she's set her mind on taking revenge on his sons, whom she believes to be the cause of his death. (I know I didn't want her to be part of the storyline, but I sat here and thought about it, and I guess that's how it's popped up).

Miko: A little play on the name, she's a ghost. In japanese her name means priestess, or so I remember, I think. She haunts a certain pendant, and she follows it as it passes from owner to owner.

That's all for now, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment