Do you believe in magic?

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Crappy Happy

So, it's decided...that Happy that I drew in two minutes with Sydney's colorful addition is the best Happy I can draw as of today. I've drawn three different Happys, but they all turned out worse than that first one. I'm not at my mom's anymore so I can't upload them, and I wouldn't upload them even if I had them sitting right in front of me! I know it's only a matter of me needing a pencil to draw with first, that way I can erase mistakes instead of just going with the flow of my cruddy and impatient way of drawing.

I know that's my biggest problem with drawing and writing. I'm too impatient! Back in high school, I did actually take the time to draw a little picture. It really was little, and it took all of my English class to draw it. So, 100 minutes to draw a dinky little picture of an elf holding a sword, and it wasn't a full body drawing either. I saved it, and it's uploaded online somewhere. I didn't copy, like I used to do when I wanted to draw a really good picture, and he was my pride and joy!

Anyway, the point is, I refuse to upload another Happy picture until I can draw him perfectly! And the only way to do that is with a pencil. I got $10 in my pocket, and that's what it's going towards. Or, since I'm home, I can take one of the kids' pencils, since they steal my pens all the time - I'm still bitter about them stealing my only blue pen, the one that I bought for $5 that's a limited edition, freakin cute pen! Yeah, grr and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment