Do you believe in magic?

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Zombie Story

So I uploaded the zombie story. I was hoping that uploading it and making people read it would give me initiative to finish it. I've got the whole thing mapped out, well, mostly. I have two different endings, and I don't know if I want to kill Josh at the end or not. I need a second or third, or maybe even ten other opinions. Honestly, I might keep him alive if I ever plan on continuing the story. Obviously after killing off Nicole he's lost all motivation to even think about making nice with another human being, but, after reading that one zombie story a long time ago, I thought Josh coming up to a human colony would make an interesting story, and possibly another love interest.

Maybe not love interest. He's been hurt three times too many, and keeping to himself is the number one thing for him to do at the moment. But, then again, if I kill him, I wouldn't have to worry about it! All story long he says that this is his third strike, meaning that when its all over he'll die, and he'll welcome it.

I've decided to call it Angel's Cure, though angels have nothing to do with it. I was wrapped for time, and I didn't know what else to do! It's about him helping a woman get the cure to a man so they can hopefully mass produce the cure, all the while she's carrying crazy doctor's baby, which also happens to hold the cure, the true cure.

I've just decided! Baby's name is Angel! There we go. Point to the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment