Do you believe in magic?

Monday, December 12, 2011

In the God's Arms

I really like this manga. It's just a bunch of short stories, but it's based on students who attend a very prestigious catholic school. The only thing that I'm a bit off on is all the kouhai/sempai relationships. I'm not big on the 12-14 year old sex scenes, but apparently yaoi mangakas do. I've read tons of yaoi, and most of them have the little 12-14 year old.

But I don't seem to mind it as much if it's hetero. I wonder why that is. Maybe I'm more sick in the mind than I thought? Anyway, example...In The God's Arms, I just read a bit about a boy, 12-14 years old, not sure which, and he's a servant to a man who's 17 or so. I wouldn't mind it if Lancelot (that's his name! HA!) got together with a teacher or something, like Emelio did with the cute priest, but he and Etta, the servant boy, ended up being together, and I just got weirded a bit.

Now, with my story that I'm writing, Codename: Red Riding Hood, Red is a 13 year old girl, but I'm having things planned for her. She's an assassin, sent to a private school to kill a man, Mr. Wolfe, because he's a little girl lover and just happened to seduce the wrong man's daughter. She ends up failing her first attempt at killing Mr. Wolfe, and, as punishment, has to stay at the school until Mr. Wolfe is dead. She has this great idea that the only way to get to him alone is to seduce him, and, yes, I go into detail about the seduction, until poor little Ashton decides to crash the party.

So, is there something wrong here? I'm not attracted to little boys, but I'm attracted to little girls either, or girls in general, but I really enjoy yaoi, so I'm obviously attracted to men, but not girly homo men either. My favorite yaoi so far has to do with a vet and his assistant, neither of which are under 20, but the vet guy is muscular and manly, and I like that kind of yaoi. I don't like the girly man type. If one member of the party is muscular and manly, then bring it on! =D

That one I read about the two boys who were lovers who entered school and then became a foursome thing with two seniors...that one was weird and I can honestly say that I like that one the least, if at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment