Do you believe in magic?

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fairy Tail amv ideas

So, I'm sitting here, reading this funny Angel manga, listening to Hollywood Undead, and the song Young comes on, and I think, poor little child Erza! And then I immediately look at the episodes of Fairy Tail That I downloaded so far, but I haven't gotten that far; I'm still in the middle of the Lullaby deal. So, I decided, so I don't forget about it, I planned to make a list of amvs that I want to do. I've been planning on making amvs again for awhile, which is why I downloaded Fairy Tail in the first place!

First things first:

Hollywood Undead - Young
Tal Bachman - She's so high
Destiny's Child - Bootylicious (possibly from just the OVA 1...I could make that one right now if I really wanted to!)
Jay Z - Run this town (I know I can do something with this!)
Lady antebellum - need you now

Okay, that's all for the moment. I'm getting inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment