Do you believe in magic?

Monday, December 12, 2011

Crapsicle

Had to delete my other blog because I was a genius and added Travis's lovely blog thing. UGH. I can't believe I deleted EVERY post! Why couldn't I have just deleted the posts that had me bad-mouthing him? I lost a few good stories and character ideas! My White Orchid is now gone forever! I actually planned on doing things with that story.

Not to mention all the character profiles I had there. Urgh, again. Anyway, I have decided to keep the other one, though not as my real blog. I don't think I'll actually ever post anything on it. Yeah, because I want him to read what's really on my mind! I don't think so. Anyway...gotta take the time to redo this blog and make it the way I like it, like my other one. I want my quote widget, DAMMIT! I love that thing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment