Do you believe in magic?

Friday, December 16, 2011

Lovely computer

So I took all day downloading Fairy Tail episodes, and just when the downloading is complete, awaiting my command to convert the downloads, my computer overheats and turns off. Just peachy. I was so upset....PISSED OFF....because it took literally two hours to get the episodes I wanted to download, and then, for some reason, they took all day to download, and then it would have taken nearly all night to convert them so I can use them for viewing and amv making purposes. Gawdammit, I really want to make that Tal Bachman video that's been in my mind for the last few weeks. I mean, how perfect is Lucy being the "high class and fancy free" girl to Natsu?! She literally is high class and fancy free!

So, here I am, being content with just downloading the two OVA's. The first one I remember reading, and was a little skeptical about it becoming an OVA. All I remember thinking as I was watching it was, "Was the manga this perverted?" Then I realized that yes, it was, though I don't remember laughing as hard while reading the manga. And then I thought, Lucy's body looks a little bigger than the manga, especially wearing the cat princess suit, and everyone else's bodies too. There was a bath scene with all the women from Fairy Tail, and I swear the anime girls are more "full" than the manga. Erza and Lucy, especially.

So, if anyone is looking for an anime with big breasted and big butt women, Fairy Tail is definitely that kind of anime, though there's no extras...no nipples or anything like that. No, if the breasts are shown, they are just clear, big, round ball things that happen to be attached to the women's chests.

Anyway, started a new manga the other day: Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. It's funny and cute! Actually, nothing like I had originally thought. Obviously, I thought it was something demonically silly, as the title implies, but it's nothing of the sort.

I'm actually really jealous of the Beast Knights. I want an animal to sit on my shoulder or head! I obviously wouldn't want the dog, swordfish, or horse animals; the lizard, cat, praying mantis, or snake, or even the turtle would be perfect! The owl and the rooster are just kinda blah and whatever, not exactly anything special that I want, but I would settle with them if I couldn't get any of the others.

I'm really into it right now, and it's complete, so I don't have to worry about sitting here, waiting for updates like Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail, and Btooom! Jeeze, I hope Btooom! has updates. I really want to see what happens next. I want them to find out about the traitor doctor and kill him! Do it Himiko! Kill that bastard!

All right, I'm actually in the mood to write in my Codename: Red story. I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and even wrote down the basic plot and a list of the characters and their each respective stories. I'm still a little split on Ashton and his relationships with Red and Emma. Should he like Red or Emma? If he liked Red, I know exactly what I'm planning for them, likewise with Emma and Ashton. Or, maybe I could pair Emma with another member of the ghost group? I still don't know. I guess I'll just write it out and see what happens. That's usually how most things happen in my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment