Do you believe in magic?

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Roleplay Characters

I had a list of my characters on my other blog before I deleted it, and I'm starting to miss them all. So, I'm going to list them here, and, when I have more time, possibly later tonight, write out more about them.

Erza Scarlet (18-20?): Fairy Tail based character.

Red (21): Lives alone in the middle of the forest, save for her wolf who remains nameless for the moment. After being freed from the wolf's belly as a child, she became obsessed that the wolf isn't really dead and he's still coming for her.

Pirate Tink: Just as her name suggests, she's Tinkerbelle, but now as a pirate!

Nora (24): Archeolgist

Lillian (28): Zombie universe.

Virgo (?): Fairy Tail based character.

Yayoi Hakudou (22): The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer based character. The snake beast knight.

Shii (16): Mage? I don't know. She's part of a 5 sister team of girls who each have special necklaces that pertain to their individual talents. Shii's the fire dragon. Her magic skills are strictly fire related. Her necklace turns into Wildfire, her dragon made of flames that don't burn things when he touches things unless he uses a special skill.

Merrill (19): Used to be Rune Soldier based character, but I haven't read that manga/watched the anime in so long that I just don't try to be canon anymore. She's a thief, the daughter of a master of a very powerful thieves guild. In the most life changing rp that I've done with her, she met Hotohori who ended up killing her father and making her the new guild master, though she didn't want to be a thief anymore. The rp didn't get that far, whether she left the guild with Hotohori or not. Since I don't have a Hotohori anymore, I think I might just start her life over before he killed her father.

Azuriel (?): Fallen angel obsessed with blood, not so much death. She used to be a death angel until she started killing just for the hell of it. When she was sent to Earth, she became a regular human being, trying to get over her habit of killing people, though she didn't stop killing anything non-human. In one rp, she met with a man who helped her focus her obsession by becoming a vigilante, but right before the rp died, she got out of control again.

Myaku (16): A girl living alone. When she young, she witnessed her father kill her mother. She took it upon herself to kill her father, and when the police came to investigate, they decided that the man killed his wife then himself. To console her, everyone gave Myaku a teddy bear, so her dingy apartment is filled with teddy bears, old and new. Because of what happened with her parents, she's come to distrust men, and lures them into her apartment to kill them. She has an imaginary friend, though she believes her friend is real.

I think that's all for now. I'm going to redo all their profiles like I had on my other blog. It shouldn't take long. Actually, the longest and most difficult part is finding pictures that go with them. I could just sit here and type out their descriptions, which I do, but I like to have pictures to go off, and what's the point of typing out the obvious descriptions when there's a picture right there?

No comments:

Post a Comment