Do you believe in magic?

Friday, December 16, 2011

Episode 50

What the hell is with Fairy Tail episode 50?! I'm all for Natsu and Lucy getting together (and I know it doesn't happen, I read it, though I haven't finished the anime yet), but why does Lucy imagine that they have baby Happy-s? I mean...Lucy...Really?

Natsu: Let's have 30 babies.
Lucy: Sure!

Next scene: Natsu and Lucy holding baby Happy-s, the one Lucy is holding has a little patch of pink fur!

Laughing my ass off with this episode, despite the fact that it's weird!

Oh, and...too bad for Juvia, right? I was all like, "Yay Juvia! I hope Gray finally sees you and whatnot!" But the potion turns out to be some Rival potion? Gray, you will die if you jump off the Fairy Tail building. A pillar is a weird rival, Erza!

No comments:

Post a Comment