Do you believe in magic?

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy

Just spent the last...10 minutes drawing and coloring Happy. He's disproportionate as fuck, not to mention little Sydney colored over him while I was coloring him, but he looks pretty good. If I practiced and actually took the time and not allowed a two year old to color simultaneously, he might actually look like a pro did it. I probably shouldn't have done his body; his head looks amazing! I need to get my camera all charged so I can start uploading my pictures onto the computer again. I can't do it with my phone, and I haven't found a way to do it with Trav's phone. Maybe if I took the picture with his phone and then emailed it to myself...I dunno. I'll find a way. I could use the webcam! Holy shit! I forgot I had that...I don't use it since it's kinda pointless...I took a picture of myself once, but I think that picture is gone....Webcam here I come!

The sidepicture is my two minute Happy! I'm going to spend all day tomorrow perfecting this kitty and, hopefully, I'll have something better to upload tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment