Do you believe in magic?

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Draugr in the shadows...

So, I'm starting to think that playing Skyrim by myself right now is not the best of ideas. Despite my music and yaoi still open, and the occasional breaks to write in my new fic, I still see draugr in the darkness. D: Outside, I could have sworn there was one walking around! I have never been so terrified to play this game before! It's all Travis' fault! How dare he leave me alone for a night!

Oh damn, and I was thinking of having a Ghost Adventures night?! If I'm getting jumpy over a video game, just imagine how I'd be like if I were watching that show in the dark. D: Bad idea! Maybe I should turn on Dora or something...the girls were watching it earlier, and so I wouldn't have to get up to change anything. x_x

Stupid me for accepting this quest. D: Why oh why do I need gold so badly?!

Oh yeah, smithing. =)Almost 100 already. Go me. =3 I'm still scared, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment