Do you believe in magic?

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yuzuha Ougi

I just love this woman! She's the mangaka of the more racey yaoi, like Brothers, and this new one that I just started called Star na Koi. I really shouldn't be starting a new yaoi right now...it is, after all, 3 in the morning! And I'm freezing! And I'm tired! Guh, what do I expect from reading these yaois this late? That I'll have another lovely dream like I did last night?

Yeah, I had a lovely dream involving my Gray and Natsu pairing. ~Drooool~ Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

I love this woman. She can write just regular manga and I'd love her!

Okay...take a break...I think one of my kids just farted, and, no joke, it scared the crap outta me! Like, it's 3 am, it's silent except for the sound my typing, and suddenly -PTOOOOT- X_X Yeah, scared the living hell outta me.

Okay, what was I saying? Oh yeah...Yuzuha Ougi! She's so funny, and cute. Every time I read one of her author's notes about something, I always just wanna grab her and pinch her cheeks or something. I'm looking up all her works right now. Yeah, she's my new favorite yaoi mangaka...okay, not so new, she's been a favorite since forever ago when I first read Brother and Rising Storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment