Do you believe in magic?

Thursday, March 8, 2012

So, it's been getting harder and harder to title these things....Like, should I just put up "Lately..again...again..."? Nah, see? That's too lame! So, I've passed on titling posts that really have no need for one.

So, starting with the manga/anime world! I've been reading Special A. Really into it! No, it's not yaoi, and no, there is no nudity! I haven't read something like this since...Good lord...Fruits Basket? Hana Kimi? Aaaannnndddd....Hoshi wa Utau (Which I really need to find more of!!!!). Like, seriously, I've tried all those other shoujo, non nudity manga, and they just don't do it for me...but the three that I listed just now and Special A are all my favorites! I got so excited when I saw that there is an anime of it too...and the last time I got excited over a manga becoming an anime was Fairy Tail. Hana Kimi doesn't count, because that is a drama, not an anime, but I freaking freaked when I found out that there was a TV thing on it.

Hm, something else going on...I managed to piss off some guy that I never met before, while texting. In my defense, it wasn't my fault! I was getting texted by my school counselor, or whatever she is, and suddenly this other guy from the school texts me, and we get to talking, and he asks why I haven't started school yet, and I told him that I can't because of financial aid, and he's like "you don't qualify?! What about grants?!" And I'm like, "Uhm, I didn't know about grants....they just told me about the financial aid." And he says "but financial aid is something you pay back. I'm surprised they didn't bring up the grants!!!"

Okay, so he didn't use the punctuation, he only used periods, but I could tell he was pissed. I have an interview with him tomorrow to talk about my schooling. I really want to go, and, yes, it was the financial aid that was holding me back. Sandra texted me today saying that I can reapply in April to start school at the end of May, which is okay, because I was planning on doing that in first place. I though that was what I was going into the interview for, so I have no idea what to expect at the interview tomorrow with Danny.

Yeah, his name is Danny. It's weird, whenever I hear that name I think about Danny Zuko from Grease. I know that he's going to be some old guy, but wouldn't it be awesome if he was like, all youngish and hippish like Grease!Danny? Ah ha, my lovely romantasized mind.

Well, because of this interview, I won't get a chance to update this week, maybe, so I'll get kicking on updating my two stories that I have to update, and, hopefully be able to get them updated tonight. If not, then on Sunday. But, once I stop typing here, I'm going to start writing...er, typing.

God, I'm so excited. I can't wait to finally start school! That way I won't have to rely on stupid Pizza Hut! Yeah, I applied there the other day, right after the last post saying that I need to find a job. My goodness, if I start school, I'll be spending a lot of time at my mom and dad's homes. There's no way I'm driving to and from Reno every damn day Mon-Thurs, and most likely Friday for the free study period as well. Hm, well, knowing me, I'll be on my way to study on Friday, and end up taking a detour and go sulk in the parking lot of the mall or something.

That's what I don't get about myself. I mean, I know that some things are important, yet I don't do it. I knew that going to my friend's engagement party was important, but I drove to Borders and chilled there for three hours, then bought little wedding bubbles at the dollar store to convince Travis that I actually went. And then the passed few months, Sandra has been trying to get a hold of me, and every time I knew that I had to answer the calls, I never did. I'm only nervous about them asking me about that tomorrow. What do I say? I'm sorry that I saw that it was you calling, but I just ignored it? I don't know!

Well, I'm getting tired, so if I have any hope of getting any typing done, it's going to be now...

No comments:

Post a Comment