Do you believe in magic?

Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Favorites

So, a few things have been happening these last few days that I haven't been typing. I've been busy reading yaoi/manga/fanfiction, and I've realized a few things to add to my favorites list. I haven't put a favorites list anywhere, so I'm going to put it here! I'm not quite sure what to put, but I'm just going to throw in the newest things, and as my love of things grow, so will this list!

First off, let me start with anime/manga/yaoi and stuff.

Manga:


Shoujo:
Fruits Basket
Special A
Hana Kimi
Hoshi Wa Utau

Shonen:
Until Death Do Us Part
Btooom!
Fairy Tail

Yaoi:
Can't Help Getting Hurt
Gravitation

Pairings (all!):
FT-
Natsu/Lucy
Natsu/Gray
Lucy/Erza

UDDUP-
Mamoru/Haruka
Igawa/Anybody...this guy just needs some luvin <3

Batman/Joker (new! as of...last night new!)


Okay, so far that's pretty much all I can come up with right now. Honestly, within the last few days, I've been reading UDDUP and Batman fiction, and Batman/Joker is a new pairing that I'm all googoo over. I mean, like, how messed up is that? As a slash pairing, this one is the most whacked....I love it! It's not an awesome pairing unless there's some sort of psychological messed up shit going on...right? Am I right?

Oh, so Travis just bought Street Fighter x Tekken, and he's been forcing me to play it. I'm not one for fighting games, coz I'm not really good at it. I've gotten a few characters that I'm into, but they're girls, and, according to Travis, kinda dumb. Nina, Xiaoyu, and Juri. Now, I know Juri isn't a cat, nor does she act like one or anything, but when I first saw her, with her belt and her hair, I thought she was a cat...so I call her catgirl. Travis makes fun of me for saying it, but I don't care.

Anyway, I got life calling me, so I must stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment