Do you believe in magic?

Monday, March 5, 2012

Lately...again...

So, guess who's back? Yep, I get a chance to be on my computer early in the morning, and not enough time to write out more chapters, or finish my one shots...I do still have my notebook, though, and I've written another Skyrim fic about my character and Hadvar. It's a quickie, welcome back to Riverwood now let's do it, sort of story. I had to change the name, because Ai isn't really a Skyrim name.

I'm so happy about all the publicity chapter 5 of Magic is still getting. I knew everyone would like Gray kissing Natsu, but I didn't anticipate all the favorites and alerts! And, so far, this chapter has gotten more reviews than the previous 4 chapters. Makes me so giddy and I want to update 6 so bad!

Too bad I don't have enough time on my computer to do this. I will, though. Maybe I'll do it tonight. Put the XBox controller down long enough to type out chapter 6. I'll spend today mapping it out, and then I'll start typing.

It's been too long since the Dark Brotherhood quests that I'm starting to forget the important details for Whispers in the Night. I was really excited about getting this story out, but it's been a long time since I started writing it, and I'm only in chapter 2, introducing Lucien the ghost. Maybe when I finally bring him out I'll be able to write it out quicker.

I really like Lucien the ghost! He's so dark and funny that I honestly can't wait until I start typing out the story after he shows up. I thought I'd like the story after bringing in Cicero, but I kinda just introduced him and kicked him out in two paragraphs. I know that he'll be in the story longer later on, but I feel kinda bad for him. For Lucien, now that I think about it, I have to go play on Shani some more and copy down what he says.

"Let's go out and find a random person to kill. Practice makes perfect." <3

No comments:

Post a Comment