Do you believe in magic?

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Planning...

So, my friends just popped up this morning, asking if I wanted in on this Oregon trip they're planning. Our friend Ashleigh lives there, and I guess Laura has been planning on going up there for a visit, and they asked me if I wanted to join in. Of course I do! If Travis gets to go to Long Beach, then I want to go to Portland! By myself!


NO KIDS!!!!

Ahhhh I can't wait. Only problem is money, obviously. Hopefully the end of April will be enough time for me to raise something up. I really need a job, or some source of income. The best part is Travis's support. Like, he's usually all pissy when I say that I want to go out and hang out with people for the night, and this trip is going to be longer than a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment