Do you believe in magic?

Thursday, March 1, 2012

B.S.

So, lately, because his sound on his computer doesn't work, Trav has been using my computer. I wouldn't mind it so much, except that he uses his computer and my computer at the same time. Apparently some website he goes to won't work unless the computer has sound, and since mine does, I've been letting him use it some.

Except now he's managed to monopolize my computer from me. I've had it for about a full 30 minutes in the last few days. Just enough for me to finish chapter 4 of Magic, write more in my Skyrim fic, and do some other minor things. It's terrible how he gets so pissed off when I ask if I can use MY computer.

He starts to accuse me, asking what exactly I'm going to do. Oh, I don't know, check my email, see what's going on on Facebook, little things, jack ass. Give me my damn computer! So, even after I promised not to take 3 weeks on chapter 5, it might just happen if things keep going on like this.

Then again, if I complain too much he might suggest we switch computers. Like Hell, I used my sister powers to get this computer, and he's not going to just take it from me and give me the crappy one! I've got too many things on this computer that I'd like to keep, and I don't want a computer that's probably going to die in the next few months.

And he sits there and accuses me of being on my computer too much...How can I be on the computer too much if I don't have it? He's just selfish like that. I've been thinking lately, when I heard this question on TV the other day...Where do you see yourself in this many years? How do you want to live your life?

Well, I've always wanted to live alone, and I still do! I don't want to cater to kids and a husband for all my life. I want a simple, peaceful life. Just me and my cat! No noisy kids, demanding man, nothing! That's what I want. Huuhhhh <- me sighing.

No comments:

Post a Comment