Do you believe in magic?

Friday, March 2, 2012

Semi-Freedom!

So, Travis decided to go off to Reno for the night, and I don't have to go get him until tomorrow night. Which means that I get my computer back! I'm planning on updating, or at least writing in chapter 5 of Magic. If I don't update today, I'll update tomorrow. I have all night to myself, and it's Friday night, so I don't have to be awake tomorrow morning for any reason, and I get the bed all to myself, so I won't wake up in the middle of the night if the girls want to come sleep with me.

I'm not going to bed until 4 in the morning! Skyrim and fics, yay. I'm not quite sure what else to post, I'm just stoked about no man tonight. I'm going to read 5 different yaoi, then write in Magic, because by then I'll be inspired again, and then play Skyrim. Yus. So, look forward to an update either tonight or tomorrow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment