Do you believe in magic?

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yuri?

So, I'm actually writing my Erza/Lucy story, and it came to me that I don't really know how girls do it....Well, I'm not stupid, I have a pretty good idea, but I guess I'm confused about the mechanics...or something. Anyway, I decided to read one, and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the nudity. I'm sure that not all of them are like that, and I'm used to seeing naked women in manga, I mean, come one, they're everywhere! But, I don't know. I guess it's cuz I'm not really into that whole lesbian thing, I'm not really into this.

But I'm not going to say "Oh well!" to my story, either! It's like, perfect! And wanna know the inspiration? Freakin Katy Perry and her kissing a girl song. I like that song! So, I came up with a story for it.

On a side note, I'm bedridden because of some pretty painful cramps, so I'm taking advantage of that and writing. So, I hope to get some updates up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment