Do you believe in magic?

Monday, February 27, 2012

Vampire Knight + Hero

Freaking Vampire Knight! Every damn time an update comes out, it's all choppy and confusing! I end up having to read 2 or 3 chapter before the new one just so I can somewhat understand what's going on. Seriously, I honestly still have no idea what's going on! But still, I'm so happy that it was updated again. This has to be one of my all time favorites.

And, I started I Am A Hero earlier, and I only have to say one thing....loudly....

HOLY FREAKIN YES ZOMBIESSS!!!

I always laugh when people are so confused about what's going on like...haven't the Japanese heard of the zombie apocalypse? Well, obviously, I mean, there's a manga about it, but like, if that were to happen here, there'd be no confusion...Someone walks up to someone else and bites them, the bitten person isn't going to be all like "Wtf man?" No, because of our culture, we'd immediately point and say, "ZOMBIE!" and all hell would break loose. Am I right? I am right!

That's why I thought it was doubly funny that the only American in the manga knew what was going on. Ha! He's all freaking out, saying "bio-terrorism" and calling the people "infected" and stuff, like they're supposed to. But, no, when someone bites someone else from Japan, they'll be confused, and end up going on with their day. "Oh, by the way, some random kid ran up to me and bit me today...huh, weird. Oh well."

Yeah, anyway, after reading it a bit, I freakin fell asleep and had a Skyrim/zombie dream. It was epic. Not much happened, I wasn't asleep for very long, but I know that it was epic.

Anyway, I have Magic open, and I've been trying to type, but I get distracted and end up not wanting to type anymore. It's been, what, three weeks since I've updated? I haven't written anything in those three weeks!  Bad me! I mean, it's not like I haven't had any ideas for writing, I just haven't been able to put in ink, or font.

Another big hill I'm trying to climb for this story, is what to type out at all! I mean, I know what's supposed to happen, I just don't know how to put it down. It's the big battle scene, but I can't type it out. I'm working on it, though. I have the sequence in my mind as we speak, and I'm just throwing shit onto Word, and hoping it turns out okay.

One thing that I have noticed about this story is the lack of music. Every time I listen to music, I can always picture scenes from my stories to go along with the music. I've done this ever since I was obessed with making AMVs. I can put together a music video with my stories to almost any song, except this one. I've listened to every type of music I could, and nothing pops into my head. I get epic scenes with my Pyro/Shii story, and even more epic scenes with Kinden, Angel, and Kinden 2 (Akito and Riri), but not Magic. Even Closure goes good with music.

I love being able to picture scenes using music, I get so many great ideas! The Pyro/Shii story is going to be amazing when I finally decide to put it on paper, or Word. I jotted down the basics of the prologue, and the whole story just blossomed. I swear, this is the one story that I've written and rewritten so many times, but I swear this is the last time! I'm still putting in Crystal, Tenshi, Helghast, Hotohori, Merrill, and others that have been main characters, and it'll still all work out! Even my dragons! I haven't seen them since my YuYu Hakusho fic, but I'm bringing them back!

Watch out, Pyro, Shii's coming back, and she's kicking ass!

Now now, time to stop stalling and get back to my Magic!

Do you believe in Magic? Yes, and I need some to help me finish this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment