Do you believe in magic?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ah jeeze...

Since did I become such a perverted author? I've started another one-shot, but it's....wait for it....an orgy. -_- Yup, I orgied them! Guuuuuh. It came to me while I was writing chapter 4 of Magic. Natsu goes to wake up the girls, and, in my mind, I contemplated having him walk in on something, and then I threw Natsu into the mix, and then I thought, "Well, why should Gray be left out?" Aaaand that's how my orgy came about. It has nothing to do with Magic, that's just how I came up with the idea.

Man, and I still haven't paired Lucy and Erza yet. I'm working on that Jealousy story, but that's a sex free story. Maybe a little fantasizing, but that's about it, not M worthy for sure.

Well, I just popped on here to ask myself "WTF?!?!" and that I've done that, I'm going to finish writing. Gotta have all these stories done by Friday. So, that's 1 one-shot, 1 two-shot, and 1 update...Hm...actually that doesn't sound that bad. And then throw in my Skyrim fic, Maybe. I just don't want to overwhelm myself like I used to with all those fics that I wrote for Harry Potter and Mediaminor (which isn't there anymore sadly...).

Hm, I think I'm going to search for all my previous fics and, if they're any good, upload them on Fanfiction...They're all chaptered, and I only finished one, but then I jump into a sequel, which it desperately needed...Hm..well, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment