Do you believe in magic?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Yaoi List

Part 2 of my manga lists...The Yaoi section <3 This one's going to probably be longer, seeing as how most of the yaoi that I've read are just one volume long. =) Makes it for more reading yaoi that way. <3 <3 <3


Flash Boys
G-Defend
Geshuku Biyori
Konbini-kun
Dear Myself
Dear Green
Mysterious Love
Dear Gentle Papa
Darling
Lost Boys (Peter Pan! <3 One of my faves.)
Concrete Garden (hurt my head, it was so complicated, or, at least, the ending sciencey stuff.)
Living for Tomorrow
Dekiru Otoko no Sodatekata
Love Mode (I'm sorry, but going on a date, and then being mistaken for a "professional" is just too funny.                                                        Sounds like it could really happen around here, since this is the prostitution state, and it happens all the damn time...still, I laughed my ass off when it happened in the story.)                                                                      
Dare ga Omae
Shinu hodo Suki
Dakishimetakunai
Countless Time
color
Boys Next door
Competent Chairman
Corsair
cannot kiss for 24 hours
Can't Help Getting Hurt (definitely a reread <3)
Calling
Calorie
Love Skit
Enslave Lover
Bondz
Free Punch
Brothers
Boys Love
TV-kun no Kimochi
Bokura no Unsei
Bokutachi Otokonoko
Kimi Note
After I Win
Abarenbou Kareshi
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (This one isn't finished yet, and I'm eagerly awaiting updates! Love this story)
Blurry Moon
Black Knight
$10
1001 Years I Love
1999 Shanghai
A Bird in a Dream
A Desire Boy
Abiro Junjou
Access
Acid Flower
Acid Town
Afuresou na Pool
Ai no DNA
Aishuu
Aistu no Daihonmei
Aistu to Ore
Akai Koi
Akanai Tobira
Amai Jouken
Anata no Tonari
Anbalance Lover
Animal X
Anitque Bakery
April 4th
Ark of the Prince
Arrested Man
Asterisk (Need to find more of this manga...I loved it and the fact that I can't find more of it makes me sad!)
Awkward Silence
Bakumatsu
Barbarian in Tokyo
Bath Towel
Be Thirsty of Love
Bi no Isu
Bijo to Chinjuu
Binetsu Shukan
Bitter
Bittersweet Cafe
Blind Love
Body Talk Paradox
Bronze
Brother
Bukiyo de Gomen
Burai-an (The manga that got me into muscular men =) )
Clear Skies
Crimson Spell
Dash
Desire
Doushitemo Furetakunai
Duetto (Made me cry)
Fake
Fake seconD season
Freefall Romance
From Yesterday
G-Senjou no Neko
Hachimitu Darling
Hero Heel
Hot Steamy Glasses
In The God's Arms
Invisible Boy (One of the sexiest glasses characters ever)
Junjou Mistake
Junjou Romantica
Kayashimashi no Yuuga na Seikatsu
Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku
Koi Cha no Osahou
La Esperanca (also made me cry)
La Satanica
Love or Pride
Love Stage
Mousou Electricity
Ordinary Crush
Oucho Haru no Yaoi no Romance
Our Everlasting
Royal Fiance
Rules
Seven
Sorenari ni Shinken nandesu
Spell
Super Lovers
Sweet
Take Over Zone
Tenki Yohou no Koibito
The Paradise on the Hill
Tokaido Hisame
Tokaido Hisame Kagerou
Tokyo Shinjuu
Trouble Double Face
Usotsuki na Kimi no Toriko
Vanilla
Yellow
Yellow 2
Hybrid Child
Gravitation
Loveless
Rising Storm
The Carp on the Chopping Block Jumps Twice
The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
Michiru Heya
~+~

And that's it so far. Again, like I mentioned in my other list, I have more in my actual collection that aren't listed in the Spectrum Nexus. I tried to search through Amazon, but they apparently don't save purchases from before I bought Rising Storm. I have a cute one about ninjas that I really liked, and it's in a box somewhere, and I can't remember the name, but I also can't find it anywhere! I want to read it again! =(!

I didn't bold anything in this list because most of them have been finished, as I mentioned before. See, this list is much more impressive than the regular list. Good lord, am I a perv because I like reading Yaoi so much? Hey, at least I'm not Yuri! I could be though, but I'm not. I'm not a fan of girl/girl, even though I've written it some, and I'm featuring it in a few of my recent stories.

Oh well. Note: I'll be updating the list as I read more. Same with the Regular List.

No comments:

Post a Comment