Do you believe in magic?

Friday, February 10, 2012

Ranting

Congratu-fucking-lations. You got your tax return. Yippee. Thanks for spending it all on you and your buddy. So we're going to go watch a movie tonight, so what? You don't ever THINK do you? Let me tell you why I'm so pissed off to the point of crying...AGAIN.

First of all, Bella didn't want a fucking TOY. She wants FOOD. She hasn't eaten in how long? And you show up with a fucking rope?

Oh yeah, not to mention that you spent this GREAT day with your butt buddy, while I spent all fucking day at home with the fucking kids. Not to mention that before you left you yelled at me to clean the house. Guess what, genius? I always clean the house! Don't sit there and act all high and mighty just because you got money now.

Oh yeah, and stop talking about your YUGIOH trip. God forbid you don't have enough money to go. And thanks for totally forgetting that you invited to take me with. Oh, you say it'll be too expensive? I think $200 just so you can go to the ghetto of Los Angeles is too expensive. We can't afford for you to be stupid with your yugioh.

And thanks for the BODY LOTION. That cost you, what...$10? I didn't want lotion. I have lotion. I have LOTS AND LOTS of lotion. If you were going to "surprise" me with lotion, why buy the fucking thing in the first place? Really? Thanks for nothing, jerk.

Oh and your kids are hungry. Did you think that maybe you should have stopped to get dinner? No? Well, after not showing up with dog food for the starving animal, I wasn't surprised that you didn't think about that either.

And what's with you spending all this time with your friend anyway? I know this is just me being selfish, but usually you want to do things with me, spend the day with me when you get money. Do we really bug you that much that you don't want to spend today with us? I am so close to just saying good bye, and making you raise your kids by yourself. See how you like it!

FYI...I HATE kids. Just because they're our kids, doesn't mean that I all of a sudden like to be around little people. You're the one who wanted them in the first place.

The biggest mistake of my life is fearing what you would think of me if I didn't keep those children. Granted, I love them, but I can't take it anymore. If I wanted to raise kids by myself, then I wouldn't be here, would I?

So, before I go the bathroom to wash my face of these tears that you caused me to have again, I just want to say this...Fuck you and your selfish ways. Be thankful that my mom is out of town this weekend, because I want nothing more than to jump in my car and drive to my mom's house. Or better yet, maybe I'll just drive until I run out of gas? You filled my tank for me, so I could get pretty far away. It's what I've always wanted to, even as a kid, was to take my car and drive.

Now then, since I have kids crying at me for no reason really I'm going to wash my face and hopefully look back to normal by the time you come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment