Do you believe in magic?

Friday, February 10, 2012

Lately...

I've been updating my fics, finally! I'd like to say that I've been incredibly busy, or having computer problems, or even personal problems...but no. I've been playing Skyrim almost nonstop all week! And, now that Travis got his tax refund, he's going to be gone all day - which isn't that big of a surprise, he's gone all day every day - and I really wanna play Skyrim some more, but I have to update TODAY. I think my readers have waited long enough for an update, right?

I've only gotten three paragraphs of the 3rd chapter for  Magic, and I've started another one-shot about someone being jealous over the NaLu pairing; only this time, I'm not going to reveal who it is! Okay, so maybe not a one-shot. I'll reveal who it is in chapter 2, but that's it. A two chapter story!

Ah, and I've also got a Skyrim fic in the making. It came to me in a dream, like most of my stories do. I've got the whole basic ideas jotted down, but I still need to map it out, and then chapter it. I've gone through the trouble of writing down every name that's involved, which required ten minutes of research on my part...There's only one made up character, aside from my lovely Shani.

Anyway, I'm off to sit at my computer with my fingers on the keyboard while I watch Horton Hears A Who. I know, I need to start writing, but I keep getting distracted by this movie that I love so much. Even now, I'm getting distracted. Especially during Horton's anime sequence.

Horton's the greatest hero of them all, haaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment