Do you believe in magic?

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Alone!

I'm so lucky and happy right now! Earlier I took Travis to his thing in Reno, so he's gone until I go get him at 7.30...but then, an hour or so ago his parents decided to take the girls to a birthday party! So now I'm by myself in a quiet house while listening to my music.

Of course, listening to "Wish you were here" by Avril Lavigne isn't something that truly expresses how ectstatic I am for being alone. Just me, the dog, and the cat. Oh...and that little ant that's crawling on my computer screen. Doesn't this guy know that it's too cold for him to be roaming around? Go back to your frozen little hole, you little bastard.

Now would be the perfect opprotunity to write in my dirty stories, but I'm so glued to Noblesse, and the only reason why I'm typing right now is because I took a potty break and I've thrown this website up before I could lock my eyes on the manwha some more.

I thought about a cute little story featuring Yoona and M-21 last night. Eh, I can't wait until he gets a name other than M-21, and his RK name of No-4. Really, he needs a name! In my mind, when he told Yoona to stop calling him "Ajussi" which is what they call him, and she asked what he wanted her to call him...and I froze. I was like, well, he can't have her call him M-21, now can he? That would be weird! Then I started think of Korean names that would sound good, but I don't know many...Okay, like none that aren't already part of the story. Kim? That's about as extensive as my Korean name dictionary goes.

And he does not look like a Kim. Not at all.

Oh, speaking of sexy men, there's a character that's been introduced, and he ended up having his shirt torn off....He looks so anorexic and GROSS, sure he's like, some little kid type, but his torso is so small, that just because the artist drew muscles, it was still sickening. No wonder Seira doesn't like him.

Eh, one last thing before I go back to Noblesse....

Korn singing "Kidnap the Sandy Claws" is amazing. I can't stop laughing. Okay....later then.

No comments:

Post a Comment