Do you believe in magic?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Keyboard troubles!

So, because the keyboard on my laptop is actually missing the E, D, and C keys, I use a USB keyboard. For some odd reason, my keyboard just stopped wanting to work. I don't know if it's because my computer just didn't want to accept the USB, probably because something was wrong inside seeing as how it wouldn't accept ANY USB devices...But it's decided that it wants to work now.

Which is a sign of GOD because the keyboard went out right as I was getting into the groove of typing up my stories. It's been almost 2 weeks since I last updated anything, and typing without those 3 letters is HELL...major HELL. And I know this because I still took the time to update my Facebook.

Well, now that my keyboard is back, I've lost my groove. Ha, I feel like Emperor Kuzko..."YOU THREW OFF MY GROOVE!" -Has keyboard thrown out the window of the highest room in the tallest tower of my awesome palace. Resumes dancing to my own theme song.-

Well, damn, now I have writer's block on my blog? How does that happen? Seriously, I've been sitting here, staring at the computer screen for the passed thirty seconds, wondering to type up next. I mean, it's not like anyone actually reads this thing anyway, this is really just here for my own personal enjoyment, and if someone does happen to read it, I apologize for my weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment