Do you believe in magic?

Friday, February 24, 2012

Big Head!

Okay, so...went to Spectrum Nexus to see if there were any updates last night, and I find that they uploaded a new manga (manhwa for the korean...) And I'm reading it, thinking that I could get into it. A magician that actually does real magic? Yes please!

I'm reading it....and just when I start to think that the teacher's face is a little odd looking....


Here comes a student who really made me freak out...and every time I see him, I can't stop saying:


"DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD?! And, why isn't anyone else concerned about this?"

So, I'm on page 22 of the first chapter, and I don't know how long I'll be able to read this anymore, all because I can't get over the size of this kid's head.


I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!

Anyway...for those with curiosity...It's called Annarasumanara, and apparently it's finished, but only 17 chapters have been uploaded so far. I hope it's good. I mean, a magician that can really do real magic, fo reelz!

No comments:

Post a Comment