Do you believe in magic?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Until Death do us Part

So one of the manga that I've gotten into is called Until Death Do Us Part. It's about a little girl who can see her own future, a precog basically, and she saw this blind man as being her future husband. The kicker is she's being targeted by a country in Africa because of her precog abilities, and the blind man is actually a kick ass swordsman!

Haruka is only thirteen, so there isn't really any romantic scenes between the two, especially since he's like, in his late 20's. I love Mamoru. He's so eccentric and violent! I can't wait to see how they actually end up as a couple. He sees her as just a kid that he's involuntarily taken up as his charge. He protects her with everything he has, but he also enjoys being around her, though the reason for this is because of all the people he gets to attack that come after her.

And, of course because it's me, I've already got a fic rotating through my head. I just wanted to see how some of these things pan out before I commit myself to writing anything about it. It starts off with Haruka at 16, and she breaks the news to Mamoru about their future together. Mamoru is obviously a little skeptic/terrified about this, so he tells her to come back when she's 18...then, when she does...-Cue the dirty mind again.-

-_- Yeah, that's the pretty basic of the story.

Noblesse is starting to become repetitive. I would like to see more of the kids in school...I mean, its obvious that the Cerberus is going to kick ass, until Rai shows up and kills everybody in his bass ass way...But I want to see what's going on with the kids! They barely show the kids anymore, and it's starting to get a little boring.

But I will read it until the end. It's not bad enough yet for me to just quit in the middle of the series! I have faith that it'll pick up. My mind just can't comprehend all the scientific mumbojumbo for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment