Do you believe in magic?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Regular List

So, I'm reading my new manga that I'm into, and suddenly I get the idea to list all of the manga that I've read.I remember going over a list of an author that I'm fond of on Fanfiction.net, and I was impressed! I've been meaning to do one myself, but never really got around to it. I know I should be writing the finishing touches on chapter 4 of Magic, but I really wanna do this now.

Titles bolded are completed, that I've finished.

Peter Pan Syndrome
Mint de Kiss Me
PxP
Lonesome Eden
Trusty Bell
Deatta Toki ni Boku Wa Mou Inai
Koibana
Shinwa Ponchi
Zombie Powder
Special A
I Am A Hero
Annarasumanara
Aishiteruze Baby
Barefoot Gen
Btooom!
Chobits
Death Note (before it became so popular, and the popularity killed it for me. =/ so I haven't finished it.)
Detective Conan
Fairy Tail
Fruits Basket
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hana-Kimi
Hoshi wa Utau
Inuyasha
Loveless
MPD Psycho
Naruto
Nodame Cantabile
One Piece
Rave Master
Rurouni Kenshin
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Sensual Phrase
Skip Beat
The Breaker
Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer
Until Death Do Us Part
Vampire Knight
YuYu Hakusho
YuGiOh
Pokemon
Ai no Exorcist
From Far Away
Deadman Wonderland
Afterschool Nightmare (The Spectrum has this under Halloween and Yaoi, but it's not really Yaoi at all, so I'm keeping it here.)
Say I love you
Kemono ni Koishita
Kimi ni moeta li desu ka
He is my master
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Rune Soldier
First Girl (was really awesome until the character I really liked died...I couldn't finish after that.)
Love Strip
Desire Climax
Moe Kara
Private Prince (love love loved it!)
Noblesse (My current obsession)
Kamikaze Girls (the novels, and manga )
Gravitation
Chrono Crusade
Karin
Black Rose Alice
Angel Densetsu
Tramps Like Us (Kimi wo [wa?] Petto)
Ghost Hunt
Kamikaze
~+~

I've been reading a lot of oneshots lately, which explains all the finished manga at the top. I'm finding myself not wanting to commit to anything, since I've been reading Fairy Tail and Noblesse, I don't want to wait for a series to finish, and that's what I'll end up doing! Like Zombie Powder, I love it, but it stopped right at a cool part, and now I have to wait for it to be updated! D: 

And, honestly, that doesn't count all the Yaoi that I've been reading! I'm going to post a separate post for that genre. <3

So, that's the list that I've got so far. I also have a huge collection that none of the scanlation websites have, or, maybe they do, I just don't remember the titles to see them without looking at the actual book. I'll find the box with all my anime and manga and update this list. I'm not going to throw my anime list up there, because most of the anime I've seen was based off manga that I've read. With the exception of Samurai 7, Read or Die, and Studio Ghibli films (Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle).

All righty, off to the yaoi list.

No comments:

Post a Comment