Do you believe in magic?

Friday, February 10, 2012

More Fairy Tail

Yay, go Lucy! I'm rooting for you, baby doll!

I love it when Lucy's fighting. Normally she's so timid about fighting, and then when she finally goes up she and her spirits kick ass. She doesn't fight as much as everyone else, but when she does, it's more exciting than watching anyone else.

Granted, I like watching Natsu and the others fight as well, but I don't get hyped with them as I do with Lucy. She's obviously my favorite character, even though I put her through so much shit in my fics. It's the same with Fruits Basket. Tohru is my favorite character, but I put her through so much shit, I felt so bad for her. Before I quit writing Fruits Basket fics, I wanted to write something beneficial for her, but that never happened.

Well, I guess, with Forbidden Thoughts, since it was a Fruits Basket story originally, she became Arkade's mate, so that's pretty cool, I guess, right?

But, back on topic...

I can't wait for the next chapter! Yay Lucy!! =D

Oh, and she's now stronger thanks to Urtear (Ultear?). Super happy fun time. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment