Do you believe in magic?

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dreams

So, last night I had 2 dreams that I want to remember. And then when I come here to do just that, I get accused of going onto Facebook. If only he knew what I really did, instead of sitting on Facebook, which I don't do as much as he says. >=)

Anywho, Dream #1:

Starts in some distant future where I'm working for some sort sciencey thing. I get sucked into the time warp thing that we've been working on, and it shoots me back to the 50s. Turns out they're getting attacked by a cute little alien that resembles the cute little alien from that playstation game "Destroy All Humans."

Next thing I know, the people who I've been around end up dying, so I run away. I'm hopping over fences and running passed dogs and doing cardio things that I can't do at all! I'm hiding from the little alien thing, basically.

I end up running up this hill, where there's a family who don't realize that an alien is killing people. I hide in the bedroom, and the alien comes in and kills them. As its killing them, I run away, and jank their car.

As I'm driving away, I see one of the guys that I was with when I first came to this time, and I pick him up, and we go back to the house where I showed up, and, apparently, where the little alien first started killing people. We hide in a room upstairs, where there are two other people hiding, getting their guns and stuff ready.

They give me a cute little gun that has its safety on, and they tell me to hurry and take it off because the alien thing is coming. I'm messing with the little button by the trigger, not sure how to turn the safety off. I go to ask one of them, but they tell me to be quiet.

So here I am, pushing buttons, then pushing the trigger to see if I can get the safety off, but it doesn't work. The cute little alien walks into the room just as I pull the trigger again, and I shoot it! It flies backwards, crashing into the bedroom across the hall, and we all run after it. It isn't dead, and I'm all apologetic and whatnot...

Two of the guys grab the alien, and the other person hands me an ax, and we start hacking at it's head, even though it's skin doesn't break, but it's still in pain, so we keep hacking at it.

And that's when Sydney wakes me up! I situate myself so she won't end up falling off the bed, and I go back to sleep for dream #2:

Skyrim based dream! I'm walking around one of the tombs with a group of people. The people are all hack-n-slash types, and I pretend to be all hack-n-slash too, though I'm really a magic person. I hang back most of the time, even while they're fighting a boss fight, which isn't a Drougr, but a clown. Maybe it's because it was a clown that I didn't want to kill it...or even go near it!

They kill it, we leave, and suddenly a dragon attacks! I hang back while they start getting their asses kicked, until I finally say, "Okay! Everyone stand back!" I'm all pissed and impatient, so when they all look at me, I don't care whether they're listening to me or not...I take out a notebook and press my finger against "Fireball". I then do the whole action that the Skyrim characters do when they're about to cast their magic.

One hit and the dragon dies. Unfortunately, the people I was travelling with now hate me because I use magic, and so I run away before they can do anything about it.

That's about when I wake up again, and for the final time. I can feel the first dream turn into a story, which is how I come up with ideas for almost all of my stories. The second one was just a fun one, though it was pretty messed up that they all hated me after I saved them from a dragon...bastards.

With the alien, I thought it was pretty cute that he resembled the alien from Destroy All Humans...a game that I haven't played in like...6 years! I totally forgot all about the game until I was thinking about the alien this morning after I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment