Do you believe in magic?

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Takeo


So, all I did was add words to this picture. Yes, this is one of the sexy guys who look just absolutely amazing with his shirt off. I was reading this page and when I saw this picture I was like, "Oh, hi there, sexy." And then I scrolled down, and saw his feet. Yes, those are bunny heads on his sandals. I couldn't stop laughing! I wanted to put this as my wallpaper, but the bottom doesn't show up; it's too big. I get a kick of adding text to these pictures. I have one I made from Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer.


Can't remember his name now! Damn, but this is the main bad guy, going crazy. He's saying something like "Who wants to die?!" or something, but I giggled when I saw the picture and put in the current quote. I have another with Angel Densetsu, but I haven't put in a caption yet. I almost put in the cupcake quote again, but I realized I already used it, so I tried to think of something else...I forgot about it. I'll come up with something.

For now, I just wanted to share these.

No comments:

Post a Comment