Do you believe in magic?

Friday, February 24, 2012

A Definite Read!

Uwah! I'm crying! I just finished Annasumanaru. I definitely recommend reading this, even with big head! It's more dramatic, and heartwrenching, and I've cried more than once! But it's lovely! Oh lordie, I'm going to start tearing up every time I hear "Do you believe in magic?" I'm doing it now. I'm saying it, and I'm crying harder. I should probably stop though before Travis comes home.

Don't need him thinking I'm crying because I'm pissed at him or anything. I can just imagine that conversation.

T: I'm home! .....WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER NOW?!?!
Me: Nothing!
T: Bullshit! I told you I was playing basketball! Why the hell are you all pissed off for?
Me: .....................do you believe in magic? -SOOOOOOB-
T: .....wtf?

Yeah, that'll be an amazing conversation.

But, yes! It sucks you in by being a faux-fantasy, and when everything comes out to be reality it blows your mind! L (R) is so amazing in his top hat outfit..I'm jealous! I want one! I want a top hat just like that one. Why don't people wear top hats anymore? They're so cool looking!

And then, as I was washing my dishes after taking a little break from reading, I began to remember a story that I mapped out years and years ago. See, I used to write fan fiction more than I read manga recently....and that's saying a lot! I was cutting school just because I wanted to write!

Well, I actually wrote a story that's sort of related...in some aspect. This story was actually one of my first non-fanfiction stories, and I was really proud of it. I typed it out on my mom's computer, saved it on a floppy, and then somehow accidentally screwed it up so I lost it. It wouldn't have been such a big deal, but I lost at least 20 different stories from that floppy screw up.

I took the files from the floppy, saved them on the DESKTOP instead of actually opening them all and saving them to my COMPUTER, and I deleted them from the floppy. I had thought that this would save me so much time, especially since it was 20 files and I didn't want to spend 2 hours or so transferring them to my crap ass computer. That was the only way to put files onto my computer back then...I didn't have internet in my room, and my computer was one of the big ass pieces of shit. Anyway, that's the story of how I lost this story....

But the story was basically focused on a girl in high school. She was a top student, but the pressure of trying to become what everyone wanted her to become was too much, and she suddenly started doing poorly in school. She didn't do her work, she didn't participate in any school activities as much as she used to. All in all, she didn't want to grow up.

And then, one day as she was walking home from school, who shows up but our beloved Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle? They follow her around, and, at first, she's ignoring them, thinking that it's just something her mind is imagining up, that she's getting too far into her fantasy world that she's started to imagine.

But, after being followed around by them, her friend sees them. Now, they aren't just following her around and stuff, Peter's talking to her, trying to get her to play games, and Tink is pulling at the girl's hair and stuff. Well, she and her friend end up following Peter to Neverland and having adventures, and they're having the time of their lives.

Until one day at school when she's suddenly become accused of hallucinating and acting like a child. She starts to become the focus of teasing from other kids in her school until one day she cracks and freaks out at some kids and teachers that have been talking to her about it. She asks her friend for proof that it was real, but he denies everything. She feels betrayed, and she runs out of the school, and to her house where she locks herself up in her room for days afterwards.

Her parents continuously ask her to talk, they hire doctors, psychiatrists, and the like. One day, Peter shows up at her window and asks if she wants to play. She turns on him and tells him it's time to grow up, stop acting like a child and move on with life.

Things happen after that, I don't remember, but then I write that...I think a few weeks have passed. She's started to become better, attending school, she's no longer friends with that boy, and she just lives her life day by day, going back to her groove from the beginning.

She's standing in her father's office at his work, she's alone, and Peter shows up. She apologizes, and he asks if she wants to play, if only once more before she grows up. She agrees, and she flies off with him.

Cut to a week later...funeral...Yup, she actually jumped out of the window of her father's office and died. But is she really? Her friend that betrayed her is looking around and, for a moment, he thought he saw her, but when he blinked she was gone.

And the end.

I know I veered off the topic of this post, I also wanted to put this down on here in case I lose it again. That would break my heart. Honestly, this story was deep, even for me. I don't write deep stuff like that. I want to keep this one, and perhaps write it out someday. Maybe I'll start now. It's not meant to be long, so it might not take long to type out, but I still don't know.

Honestly, I'm still shaken up over "do you believe in magic?" I'm totally going to start using that now. In everything! I'm going to update my facebook status, I'm going to throw it on my fanfiction site as a favorite quote! I love it now! Because, really, my whole life has been based of that little statement, though I haven't realized it until now. Because yes, I do believe in magic. I do believe in ghost, and the paranormal. I do believe in true love. I do believe in being childish, even when I'm 30.

I do believe in magic. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment