Do you believe in magic?

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I always get all bubbly when someone leaves a review, but yer not supposed to guess what happens! D: seriously, did I telepathically transfer my idea with the story to this person? They guessed what's going to happen down to the point! Oh well, I know which direction my story is going, and that's all that matters.

Anyway, got to watch Woman in Black last night. Super excited! Was amazing. I love ghost stories like that. I guess the only downside to the movie was the other people. Ya know, all those girls who jump at certain parts and then giggle and talk about they jumped at the movie. I know you shit your pants, you don't have to talk about it!

Well, I found out that that movie was based off a novel, so the moment I saw that I jumped on the Kindle and ordered it. I promised myself that I'd read it after Nuclear Jellyfish (hilarious!).

Next thing on my list...I've decided to make Akito a gangster type character. After he fully becomes a regular vampire again, he's going to raise hell and be...well...gangster! He's already my favorite character in that story, and while listening to Niggas in Paris, I realized that I want Akito to be the type that, if amvs were to be made of him, it would those types of songs. I then decided to shove Kai into that category as well, seeing as how they're brothers and Kai really is a gangster, well, the leader of the vampires in Japan, which is like being the head of the mafia.

I really want to finish that story. I'm so close to finishing it that my fingers are twitching as I'm typing about it. I just really want to start the sequel! Maybe I'll start it anyway? Just because Forbidden Thoughts isn't quite finished yet doesn't mean I can't start the sequel, especially since I know how the story is going to end, and how everyone is going to end up. Akito gangster meets up with a girl named Riri, who reminds him of Lilly, the only girl he ever actually loved! AAARGH can't wait.

One last thing before I end this and start chapter 4, about the last blog post that I typed out, me being pissed off with Travis and whatnot, well he walks up to me and says that he was with his friend all day because his friend and his girl are breaking up. WELL BIG FUCKING SURPRISE!!! I even told him that I apologize for not being compassionate and sympathetic. After all, he is a cheater, so it was only a matter of time before his girl found out. I mean, is he really feeling that down about it? IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE DEPRESSED ABOUT BREAKING UP WITH YOUR GIRL, THEN DON'T CHEAT ON HER IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!

Okay, now that that's out of my system...Off to stare at a blank computer screen that's chapter 4 of Magic. -Siiiiigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment